Photosensitive Resistance Sensor With Relay Module 5V Optical Control Switch Light Detection Switch
Light detection, brightness detection, potentiometer can be adjusted to detect the brightness of the valve point, with its own relay, can do a variety of brightness detection switch.
1. Using the photoresistor to induce the intensity of light, with its own relay, directly control the load
2. Adjust the sensitivity with the potentiometer. Set the start relay threshold by adjusting the potentiometer. When it is brighter, the module relay pulls in. When the threshold is dark, the relay is disconnected.
3. Working voltage 5V
4. Output form: load directly connected to AC 220V 10A or DC30V 10A
5. With 4 fixing bolt holes for easy installation
6. Small board PCB size: 5cm x 2.6cm
7. Using a wide voltage LM393 comparator
Instructions for use:
1. The photoresistor module is most sensitive to ambient light and is generally used to detect the brightness of ambient light.
2. When the ambient light exceeds the set threshold, the relay is closed, and the common end is connected to the normally open end. When the ambient light is lower than the set threshold, the relay is disconnected, and the common end is connected to the normally closed end;
3. The common end, normally open, normally closed three ports are equivalent to a dual control switch, when the relay coil is powered, the common end is open to the normally open end, when there is no electricity, the common end and the normally closed end are turned on;
Supply voltage: 5VDC
Current: greater than 100mA
Load: 250V 10A AC or 30V 10A DC
1 x Relay module with photoresistor